Monday, December 05, 2011

JB Dec 2011 11@century

Went to JB for food and medicine again 5 to 7 Dec 2011.

We stayed at 11@century hotel again but this time round I could not check in early as the hotel was fully booked the night before. There was also a blackout in the afternoon and I have to walk down the stairs 8 floor down in darkness - luckily my handphone has the flashlight function.

Had lunch at a nearby shop - Ah hua kway tiao - not as fantastic as recommended on the internet. Had claypot rice in the Good Taste coffee shop nearby for dinner - only RM16 for 2 claypot chicken rice and a bowl of lotus soup - incredibly cheap. Nice!

Of course the main reason for my stay at 11@ century is that it is located opposite KSL and there is pasar malam on every Monday from KSL to Grand Paragon. I bought my favourite charcoal grilled salted baked chicken and the sweet corn. As mentioned earlier on their sweet corn is sweet and crunchy. However, it was much more crowded with more stalls than the last time I came. Thank God the weather was fine!




We went to Jusco on the second day and had lunch at my favourite Tang Sifu - had their mee sua and the abalone with scallop and brocolli. love their ginseng coffee too. I also tried one of their dessert which is good for the lung.

Took a cab to Plaza Sentosa and had my massage at Kuchien traditional massage opposite the store which I would highly recommended. We wanted to eat at Kimdo seafood restaurant (the one with the big crab sign board) but it was closed so we ate at the restaurant 101 next to it. The butter cream crayfish(RM 30 for 500g) and the Szechuan steam fish (RM24) are both highly recommended.



No comments: