Saturday, November 25, 2006

Red Cross Camp


I felt so exhausted - completely drained. However I must say I am proud of the Camp Exco - from planning the activities to carrying them out. The cadets were also most cooperative. I hope they had all learnt from the camp and I can really see the development of our student leaders.

The only setbacks were that we could not have the outdoor cooking session due to the downpour. Some of the girls fell ill on the very first night - but I must applaud that they fought on and survived the camp.

I fell sick on the second night and thank God Mrs Lai took over with the instructors Mariana and Sharlyn. I went home and returned in the early morning.

I have applied to join the future schools and will be going for the interview on the 6th December. It will be a good chance for me to develop my interest in IT but I am going to miss the Red Cross if I do leave the school. However, they will stay on in my heart and I will always feel close to them.

2 comments:

SIHUI said...

mrs lee i m one of the sec 1 red cross members may i know when the sec 1 will be having their camp

lily_lee68@yahoo.com.sg said...

5 to 7th June 2007