Saturday, August 11, 2007

CIP and competitions







Feeling a bit stressed nowadays. Just completed the flag day CIP with my form class and the Sec 2 & 3 Red Cross members this morning and tonight some of the Red Cross will also perform the first aid duty for the Jalan Kayu Night Ride. I told the cadets to call me when they report at Rosyth School and also when they finished their duty at the Buangkok Garden.

Jia Yun mentioned that she had taped the National Day Parade contingent with the cadets featured in it and I told her to give me a copy. She mentioned that Mdm Tan also took some pictures of them in the contingent - I must remember to get it from her on Monday.

I was quite upset when 3 of the students from my form class turned up in slippers and that 4 of them absent themselves. I briefed them on the purpose of the CIP at the pavillion in front of the Hougang Mall and I hoped they understand that they are doing this for a good deed - raising fund for the elderly in the SCHCC.
Decided to do a piece of digital art as I have not done one in ages. This is a picture which I had taken in FRIM in Malaysia 2 years ago and I modified it with Macromedia Firework.

Will be busy with preparing the students for 3 competitions next week - The national New Media Challenge (17th Aug), The RCY First Aid Competition (18th Aug) and the Word Power Challenge (24th Aug). I will also be going to Bintan from 25th to 26th on a strategic review of the RCY.





No comments: