Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day
















me and ziqian


I would like to wish all teachers a happy teacher's day as well as to thank all the students who had shown their appreciation to us - not just the gifts but those came up to us to say thank you and wish us a happy teacher's day. As mentioned earlier - it is always heartening to know that we are appreciated.




Surprise party given by the VI and senior Red Cross members - thank you for making my last year in HS so memorable.Red Cross has been my passion and will forever be in my heart....


Below are some of the dedications which warmed my heart... thanks to all and I am sincerely touched by what you have written:



jialing (4E 2008): hey mrs lee, really appreciate what you've done for us on econs. (: frm HS.



In CCA, I am grateful to have Mrs Lee to be the teacher in charge for Red Cross. If it’s not for her, I am not sure if Red Cross could be as successful as it is. She enrolled the Red Cross unit into competitions, which gave me a lot of experiences to learn from. She gave me the chance to learn leadership and to use it. She lets the seniors run the unit but from times to times she would guide us back to the right way when we sidetracked. In the beginning, when Red Cross was still being looked down and we were unable to gain help from outsiders, Mrs Lee would gave us the courage to move on. From Lynn Goh Hwei Ling (4E1 2004)




Mrs Lily lee was one teacher that never failed to make myself and my class laugh! Although she had a tough schedule to follow during geography lessons, she will never fail to make lessons more interactive and fun, rather than the dull and dry lessons that most students have. And also, she makes us feel warm and lessons were never too teacher-student directed. Not forgetting, her favourite show that everyone can remember, 'SIA-YI'. Lastly, mrs lee put in great efforts to make sure we get an A for geography! Wonderful teacher! THANK YOU!


Happy Teachers Day though :DD From Juian (4E2 2006)



I just wanna remind you how great you've been doing as a teacher.
You always gave us your best and everything.
We really appreciate it a lot :DD Regards,theendy (4E4 2007)



Dear Mrs Lee, thank you for your teaching and the remedial lessons you provided for us. We appreciate that. We all like having you as our teacher! you have our respect and gratefulness - from songyu, jiayuan and songhuan. (3E2 2008)



Hi mrs lee - thank you for your guidance. I am so sad you are going next year. can you don't go - I will miss you. Isabel (3E3 2008)



Dear mrs Lee, thanks for being such as nice and kind teacher for 2 years... from Janus, baby and suet ling (3E3 2008)



Of course there are many others - you are all my dearest and I am going to miss you all too...

No comments: