Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Coming events in Oct and Nov

Busy marking the Sec 3 Geog and SS papers now. At the same time troubled by the change of destination from Bangkok to HK due to complications in procurement and financial matters. Hopefully everything will turn up well by next week.

It would be the first rehearsal for Speech Day next Monday. I have already applied for the loan of belts for the GOH as well as the drill sticks and sash but the person-in-charge has yet to reply. The same applied to my application for the new ranks and badges which I submitted 2 weeks ago - the person-in-charge is still checking the stock and had not responded. The Graduation Ceremony is also on next Monday.


Another rehearsal for Speech Day on Wed 15 Oct. I also have to check all the marks for SA and enter them by next Wed as I will be away for official duty next Thurs 16 Oct.

Our Red Cross cadets took part in the HS Olympiad (Health Science olympiad) "Every Second counts" and made it to the finals next Friday 17 oct. I will be going down to Ngee Ann with Mrs Lai to support the team and hopefully they can make it to the top 3. Our team came in 2nd in the competition 2 years ago ("Every Second counts")

Red Cross Promotion cum Speech Day rehearsal on Sat 18 Oct.

I have to finish the testimonials for 5A1 by 20 Oct.

Prize presentation to the team for the HS Olympiad on Mon 20 Oct.

Speech Day Rehearsal on Tues 21 Oct and the actual day is on Thurs 23 Oct which is also the last day of School.

I will be attending the Strategic Planning Workshop with SSS on Sat 25th Oct.

After that I will be away on 2 day course on the 3rd and 4th Nov.

Our Red Cross Exchange Program to HK will be from 10 to 13 Nov.

Our students also won the http://learnat.info/onedegreenorthand I will have to get them ready for the award ceremony which is on 14 Nov at MOE. HS staff retreat is also on the same day and I wonder whether I can be excused from the retreat.

I also agreed to doing a sharing for Microsoft in a road show in Nov - just hope that the date do not coincide with any of the dates above.

I have already booked for a personal tour to HK with my husband from 21 to 24 Nov - I hope I can really enjoy myself then!

No comments: