Friday, May 23, 2008

Crazy week!



Touching hearts = interacting with the elderly at the Toa Payoh SCHCC. Click here for more photos.

Briefing for the learn@ competition - prelaunch event - 20 to 24 May, event day - 28 May, post-event activities - 28 May to 27 June.





Raising fund for the victims for the China Earthquake and the Myanmar Cyclone. Click here for more photos.
Emergency Preparedness Training by Civil Defence - actual event will be on 22 June (Sun) at Hougang Point. Click here for more photos

Simply overwhelming! Attended the briefing for the learn@ competition at MOE on Tues. At the same time we have to process and get the report books ready, collate the data for the meet-parent session...

On Wed it was worst, I literally climbed up and down non-stop. It was fund raising by the UG during recess and we also had the Emergency Preparedness Training and I was going round taking photos and also helped to count the money raised later on. I was so glad to see Cheri back from her MC and went through with her a bit on Map Reading. I was pretty upset that day over an incident - sigh... should not talk about it.. the wound still hurts..

On Thursday we were raising fund again during the recesses and it was meet-the-parent's session in the afternoon. Of course in the midst of all these, we still have to conduct lessons and relief other classes... I must say I could not stop even to go to the toilet that day!

Friday was equally bad - I had lessons and had to relief 2 classes. As one of the relief was given to me last minute (supposed to be my free period), I had to cancel my work review session with my HOD. I had to order the food and campfire wood etc. for the camp next week. I was rushing to print the camp proposal before our visit to the Toa Payoh SCHCC. Pretty disappointed with the poor turn up. I must applaud those who made the effort to turn up - they did a good job interacting with the elderly.

I have to go for my physiotherapy tomorrow or I might have a relapse of my slipped disc. I can't afford to fall ill now - we have our camp next week and I am also involved in 2 competitions!

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: