Friday, July 17, 2009

Vienna International Seafood and Teppanyaki Buffet

Fantastic!

What I like:
spanner crab - sweet but difficult to get the meat out
abalone salad - best servings - sweet and not too tough - had 4 servings
lobster salad - I only took a small serving as there is very little lobster
peking duck with crepe - my favourite - took 4 servings too
salmon sashimi - fresh -took 4 slices
abalone fried rice - took a small serving - nice
yam paste dessert - smooth and nice
free flow of red wine - took 3 cups
free flow of drinks - took 1 fruit punch and 1 lime juice
cheese cake - thick and creamy the traditional way
sharkfin soup taste nice though hardly any sharkfin - mainly crabmeat
double boil chicken with ginseng - not too thick

What I do not quite like:
crab tanghoon-too much pepper
grilled crayfish - too much garlic
fried yam and durian fritter - cold and not crispy
the blue cocktail - too minty
grilled shisamo - took 4 - only 1 is full of roe which I like
coffee - the eastern type is a bit bitter , will try the other one in my next visit
crocodile soup - funny taste
scallop with tomato - too sweet
scallop with cheese - not as creamy as the Hotate Mentalyaki which I like from the Japanese restaurants.

My husband took a lot of the oysters - big and juicy.

No comments: