Friday, July 31, 2009

E-learning Day and other announcement

E-learning on 5 August. Please remember to log into asknlearn portal from home.
Remember to check out and post reply to the forum as well.

This is frustating, managed to get my post editor toolbar for a few hours today and then it disappeared again!!! I don't know why it disappeared for almost 4 days and now again! I will be migrating all my yahoo websites to blogspot slowly as yahoo is going to impose charges for them in Oct. I can't afford to sustain so many websites if it is chargeable - I miss the free service!
Check out the links @ http://lilyleeevents.blogspot.com/ - I will have to migrate slowly as I have created hundreds. Praying hard that blogspot won't be charging...otherwise I will have to move to freewebs.

No comments: