Thursday, September 28, 2006

National Interschool Media Challenge 2006












At today's award ceremony - our team came in 2nd! Our students won $2000, $250 voucher and 5 Nokia N80 3G handphones. I mentioned I won the motorola v3x handphone in a contest but so far the motorola executive has not contacted me - it is really a far cry from the handphone which my students won today. Basically the N80 can be used to surf the net more effectively - how I wish my prize is the Nokia N80 instead. It cost more than $700 each and I don't think I want to pay so much for one. Anyway, my hubby's phone broke down - I am planning to give him the Motorola which I have won - just wondering when that will be!

I must confessed that I am pleasantly surprised that we came in 2nd, overtaking Nanyang Girls who was the champion last year. We came in 3rd last year. I supposed our girls did a better job by focusing on caring for our community. I think Jamie Yeo mentioned about our blog on the care for the elderly.

I am also happy that our girls have decided to contribute half of their winning cash to charity.
I would like to congratulate Peijun, jialing, kiatyi and Naomi again..... hopefully our team will win again next year!

No comments: