Monday, May 28, 2007

NUS Geography Challenge 2007

Congratulations to Wasiur, Victor, Hong Cher, Jun Lin and Sean for making it to the finals on 9th June 2007. They will be competing against 29 other selected teams (out of 90+ schools) on a Geotrail around Singapore. Look out for their news on the media!

I must say they had given me a scare last Saturday, 26 June. They were supposed to report to NUS for their Preliminary round and they called me at 9.20 a.m. (which is only 10 mins away from the start of registration) that they went to the old campus of NIE at Bukit Timah instead! I quickly ask them to take a cab to NUS and what a relief when they called to say that they made it on time.

I will be giving them all my support on the 9th June and I hope they will do well - esp when Wasiur and Victor are quite experienced in orienteering. All the best to them!

No comments: