Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Visit to the Parliament House 4 March 2008



Visited the Parliament House with students from 4E1 and 5A1 today. It was quite eye-opening for many of them. I am quite glad that Peishan and some other students would like to visit the Parliament House again. I was quite sick today as I have had diarrhoea for 3 days over the weekend and still suffering from flu for the 4th days . On the way back, I had a severe headache - thank God I did not throw up!
I am sure the students had benefitted much from the visit and will definitely remember this for the rest of their lifes. They saw the key personnel in the cabinet as well as many MPs today and also had the chance to listen to the MPs' reading of the bill on education -the 4th universtity and private education centres.
You might want to check the name of the minister or MP by refering to their seating arrangement:
You can visit the budget 2008 website by clicking on this link:http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/speech_toc/index.html

No comments: