Saturday, January 24, 2009

Believe

I believe in you just like you believe in me.

I sincerely believe that in the heart of every child, there is the goodness and gem waiting to be unravelled.

I must say that I am quite challenged by a group of students who seemed so uninterested in their work. But like what I had said, I believe that they could if they would put their heart in it. If you believe you can, you can.

One of the boys apologised to me at the bus stop and I was pretty touched - I could see that he knew that I care and I believe in him...I would also like to believe that he is sincerely apologetic and would put his heart into his work... I believe that a small change is a big step for him and me...

1 comment:

suki.luna said...

That's good. :D

Sometimes just a little action makes you happier than you are now. :)