Thursday, January 01, 2009

My new duties in SSS

My new duties @SSS:

Form Teacher of 3N2

Teaching the following classes:
Geography - 1EA, 1EB, 1N1
Geography Elective - 3E (40 students from 3EA - 3ED), 3N (44 students from 3N1-3)
Social Studies - 2NT, 3EB, 3N2, 4ED and 4N3

Being in the NE committee, I will be in-charge of the National Day which seems quite a challenge as it includes the parade, concert, a bazaar and sourcing for souvenirs for the students. I will also be assisting in the NE corner/notice board as well as students matter.

I will continue to help out in Red Cross and as the IT champion for my department. I will also be in charge of the internet updates (webmistress) for the school.

As for the humanities department, I will be i/c for the Sec 1 learning journey to the southern ridges as well as for competitions. It seems that I will also be involved in one of the overseas learning journey as well.

Seems like a long list but I must prepare myself to take up the new challenge!

No comments: