Monday, January 12, 2009

Release of O level Results

Joy for my 4E1 and 4E2 CH/GE class - the only class taking Geography Elective and all passed (100%)! I was not told the % distinction but I think it should be quite high too, considering some who have only gotten C5 and C6 in Prelim actually sms me to tell me they got distinction. Many of the students sms me and shared with me their joy.

A tint of sadness as I heard that only 30% of the 5As passed English and only 59.7% passed CH/GE. They are the last batch to take the 2190 syllabus. I was really hoping that they would have done better....

Anyway I am in SSS now and it seems that the school has done tremendously well last year and our Principal actually announced that we will be celebrating with an early dismissal at 11 a.m. on Thursday - Hurray!


No comments: